I have been a physician and educator for over eighteen years. For thirteen years as a Chiropractic Physician I was responsible for educating my patients on a daily basis along with all of the administrative duties that come with operating a business. I have spent the past seven years in public education as an instructor and Academy Coordinator with involvement in curriculum development and implementation as well as budget forecasting and the writing of project proposals. I am well versed and have spoken on the following subjects:
- Leadership as a Medical Sciences Academy Coordinator and Grade Level Team Leader.
- Instructing Middle School, High School and Post-secondary courses in Pre-Medical science and Anatomy and Physiology.
- Curriculum writing and implementation.
- Integrating technology into the classroom to enhance learning and subject comprehension.
- Creating and Presenting project proposals for Health Occupation, S.T.E.M., and C.T.E. Programs.
Playing and coaching football (soccer) is a passion of mine and I have done so for many years. I am a big fan of the English Premier League and support the Tottenham Hotspurs through thick and thin. I was fortunate enough to travel to the World Cup in Germany several years ago and was amazed by the passion for the sport throughout Europe. Spending several summers in Europe and hiking through the Rocky Mountains has allowed me to experience some of the worlds most amazing sights and cultures. From the top of beautiful Green Mountain to a somber and life changing walk through Auschwitz I have taken from these life experiences an appreciation for what I have and a drive to give back to the communities in which I have lived.
I look forward to sharing my thought’s and knowledge with anyone and everyone. I would like to give a special thanks to Ian Adair for all his help, guidance and tremendous patience. Be sure to visit his websites on Education and Non-Profits.